1. Biocompatibility: non-toxic skin-friendly, can be compatible with biological cells in vivo / in vitro, and has no irritation to human skin.
2. Good processability: It has good compatibility with TPU and is suitable for conventional FDM line processing equipment. Add color masterbatch to get multiple colors.
3. Printing safety: The temperature of the melt material is low during printing, it will not burn the skin, and no irritating gas will be generated. The finished product is flexible, not hard, and the molded parts are not dangerous.
4. Reusability: The "work" after 3D printing can also be used as a manual model material. After heating in warm water, it is similar to "plasticine" and can be kneaded by hand.
5. Biodegradability: In the soil and water environment, the compost environment can be completely decomposed into CO2 and H2O in 6-12 months.
Application: 3D printing filament, manual model.
Features: environmental protection
Color: White pellets
Packing: 25kg/ bag, 500g/bag
Brand name: eSUN
The boy used a 3D printed PCL to draw a three-dimensional butterfly
3D printing grade polyhexanolactone is suitable for extrusion process of hot-melt deposition 3D printing wire, with low forming temperature, easy crystallization, safe and non-perm, non-toxic and environmental protection, and a wide range of colors. Meanwhile, PCL line 3D forming equipment is simple and easy to operate, which is suitable for the fields of youth 3D model initiation education and art hand-drawing.